Monday, December 22, 2008

We Have a Walker! (and other stuff)

So many things going on and so little time to write about it!! We do have a walker - even before her first birthday!!! She's so proud toddling all over the place chasing after her big brother :) She also has two teeth, but that's it - so different from Harrison who had a whole mouthful by now. Miss Avery, will be one year old tomorrow!! She's "talking" up a storm, into every cabinet, crevice and nook in the house. So much fun!
Harrison is doing really well at being big brother and just everything in general. His speech has gone crazy - 4 syllable words even! He wants to know what everything is and generally just goes 90 mph at all times. Knocking on all kinds of wood....his asthma appears to be going away! We hoped this would be the case, but we've only had to do one breathing treatment in the last 9ish months. Guess we'll see how the spring goes, but he's off all of his meds :)
Life sometimes throws you tough times - unfortunately I lost my job a couple of weeks ago. It really hit me out of the blue and at such a terrible time. I had been with Ariba for 5 years and really loved it there, so painful to say the least. But I've had a couple of weeks to deal with the loss and I'm ready to move on to bigger and better things! I'm in the full throes of my job search so if anyone out there needs a rockstar employee ;) I'm your girl!
Thats all for now....will post again soon with some pictures! Love from Colin, Brandi, Harrison and Avery :)

No comments: