Tuesday, May 20, 2008
I spoke too soon....
In my post a week or so ago I said we had finally gotten rid of the "spring crud" around our house. Leave it to karma or whatever, but Avery has been so sick! We took her to the doctor yesterday since all of our efforts didnt seem to be doing much. Poor kiddo has an ear infection again and is having trouble breathing. So she's on antibiotics, a steriod and they doubled her breathing treatments :( This child HATES liquid meds, so we have some fun times ahead of us for the next 10 days! I guess I dont really blame her but Harrison has always been such a champ about taking meds - just goes to show you that every child is indeed different! Ahhhh....the first year + daycare! Fun times!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment