Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Some cute Harrison Stories

Its the little things that get you through the day sometimes. Here are a couple of cute stories about Harrison. I had to put these in writing so I can remember them on the days I'm pulling my hair out. :)

Story #1 - Bus Wheels

Harrison is just now starting to sing alot, but he doesnt quite have all the words to any one song quite down yet. His favorite one to sing right now is "The Wheels on the Bus". So in the car this morning on the way to school I'm singing it and he starts to join in. Mostly mumbles, smiles and random words until I hear at the TOP of his lungs......ALLLLL THROUGH THE TOWNNNNNNN!!! Then "I DID IT MOMMA, I DID IT!!!" Seriously laughed so hard I cried


Story #2 - the Blanket

Harrison has two Bunnies By the Bay Blankets. One of them is a "must have" for all sleeping times....the other is a "most of the time accessory." Last night he woke up screaming at 3am so I went in to see what was up. He was thrashing around and all upset - I'm guessing a bad dream. So I layed down at the foot of his bed with him for a bit until he fell back asleep. Just about the time I thought he was asleep I hear him whisper "Momma Momma" I'm like "what sweetie? close your eyes." I open my eyes and see him sitting up. He leans over and places his "must have" blanket under my head, smiles and lays back down and says "night night." Ughhhhhh.....I have an empathetic child....le sigh

No comments: