

Little "MeMonk" has a daily routine that both Harrison and Maggie both know and anticipate. Fortunately for both of them H has learned how to open the shutters on the front window completely so they can sit there and watch the chipmunk go about his/her business. We've lovingly name "Theodore" after the Alvin and Chipmunk crew..ha! I have to admit its a cute little thing!
The next topic is reading which clearly Harrison is not really doing yet, but is it so bad to believe that he is?? ;) I posted the video the other day - see below, but I also captured this really cute shot.

This notion of sitting up is just baffling me! As I have mentioned before, Avery kind of knows how to roll over. I've seen her do it a few times, but it's nothing she's particularly interested in. The physical therapist she sees mentioned it could be due to her torticollis so we have really been trying to work with her. Well, last night I had her sitting on the floor between my legs and turned to get a toy. When I turned back around I noticed she was essentially sitting by herself so I moved my legs to see what would happen. Well, here's what happened....and it happened for 3 minutes before she got tired.....I guess we have a sitter!!

And my last topic for the day...sibling love. Let me just say that it boils down to me feeling extremely grateful that - at least for now - the kids really do enjoy each other. Watching them "talk" and follow each others every move is just sweet :) There is nothing that makes Avery smile more than her brothers laugh! I have lots of examples of cute pics of them together, but right now this one is my favorite. I hope they will always be each others best friend!! Happy Weekend Everyone!
3 comments:
Brandi--The kids look so sweet together! Way to go Avery on becoming a sitter!!
Brandi...the last photo is too sweet! Priceless moments.
Oh Brandi, they are just precious. I love Harrison's pic reading, and also LOVE that pic of Avery sitting.
The best though, my fave, is the both of them. You sure do have some adorable children. : )
Post a Comment